Thursday, January 12, 2012

5 Finger Retell Glove and Dollar Deals!!!!

TGI almost F! It was the first full week since the Winter Break, plus a full moon, plus our first sight of snow! Let's throw in midyear assessments while we are at it! Wow,what a LONG week!

BUT... things are looking brighter because I just got the email that Scholastic's Teacher Express Dollar Days are back!! LOVE THIS SALE! These are their teacher resource books ( ebooks versions) for $1.00! There are hundreds of different ones to look through...I'm serious. Best thing is that you can preview the entire book to see if it is really something you would use and some of these are regularly priced at $20.00. So set aside some weekend time because it ends on the 18th. I bought lots of these last winter when they did dollar deals and have loved using them. I almost prefer them to the real books since you can print pages right off.
Here's the link....Happy Shopping!




http://teacherexpress.scholastic.com/
Have you hit this sale before? PLEASE comment or email with what titles you bought and love
I'm only allowing myself ten dollars worth and I'm having a hard time making up my mind!

OK, now for something FREE! I did want to pass along the circle images for this glove. I had so many requests for them yet I had not saved it the first time I made it. I tried scanning the circles and the image I got is down below. Not great but it is there if you would like to use it. I printed them in color onto cardstock and laminated them. I attached them to the fingers using glue dots and that worked pretty good.




It's a great time to make one of these. All the gloves are on sale and the swimsuits are on the racks! Summer? Sure, If it is not going to snow...I say BRING IT ON!



Have a GREAT weekend!



Scan 0008



















0 comments:

Post a Comment