Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Years Freebie

Hello Friends!
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.
Mine was extra special and I was seriously productive in many ways, just not any that involved my school work. So now I sit in front of mountains of books, papers and unfinished projects.
Yet, behind the clutter sits this little word art sign that sums it all up.


"It is well with my soul".
"No matter my lot, thou has taught me to say, It is well, it is well with my soul.
One of my favorite hymns.  Do you know the history behind this song?
Take a listen:

This month has been one of many celebrations, but we were most excited about this...



Many of you know that we had been displaced from our home way back in August. After almost 5 months of hotel and apartment living we finally were able to move back into our home. 
Sweet friends brought us this platter filled with goodies. 
We are so grateful and humbled by the generosity of so many people who reached out and helped us through this trying time. 
www.ddgdaily.com
Yes, God is good.
In celebration of all the goodness that awaits us this new Year, I am offering up a freebie.

I have updated the New Years file  on TPT.  
Head here to download this free resource: 



Doris