Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday's Words for the Week


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving Break with family and friends. 
It is hard to believe that Christmas is one month away!  
Did you do Black Friday shopping?  
Thought this was a a funny but true thought...


I have some friends who make it a yearly event and it becomes more about making memories with friends  than finding the great deal.  I love that idea.  I chose to stay away from all of it this year.  Trying to simplify...my motto for now being enough is enough.   

Love these words: 


We just finished a sermon series called, Strapped at church today.  With the holidays upon us, it was perfect timing. With all the hype over deals and sales and the pressure to find the perfect gifts it is so easy to get overwhelmed and overspend. I'm determined to stay out of stores and on my budget and focus on the simple and free joys of the upcoming holidays.
Interested in getting some inspiration and hearing a Godly perspective on spending money?  Check out and listen to the "Act Your Wage"  audio sermon: