Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday's Words for the Week




And an easy class never made a master teacher. (:




Some of us have been talking back and forth about the difficulties of our classes. Can we accept the challenges we have been given and see them as opportunities to grow as teachers?
Can you look back and see that it was teaching the struggling learner and dealing with the difficult student that helped to make you the strong teacher you are today? I know I've survived some tough years with hard to handle classes and although they were trying years I would not trade them in. They taught me a thing or two.



It's this mindset, plus accepting that many days won't be perfect and then laying the burdens down once in awhile that has gotten me through year after year. How about you? How can we help each other?

0 comments:

Post a Comment